Joey Barton

I actually think that's a pretty harsh sentence in the circumstances.

18 months means his career is over now anyway so don't pay the fine, forget management and become a full time TV pundit.

That is more than honest from him,and must be applauded.

He won't be alone in doing this activity,hundreds of them will,I mean he was hardly throwing thousands on,I'm a bit miffed for him to be honest,I know he isn't everyones cup of tea like,but one thing you can never take away from the guy,he always gave his best shot for us,well I saw it like that anyway.

People will laugh and sneer at him,but it is a pretty sad way for his career to end like that

Oh look, it's not his fault, it's everyone elses for not giving him enough sympathy for his "illness". Typical Joey. Admits that he betted against his own team though, so that's why he's fucked

Funny that when Jamie Tandy said the cigar incident sent him into a spiral of depression, Barton took the piss out of JT's "illness" but now the boot is on the other foot he's wanting sympathy for his so-called "illness". I hope Tandy calls the **** out on this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.