City v Utd post match

Dare say the rags got what they came for and not the worst result for us. Good night for the scousers.

Not the best derby ever and we looked a bit clueless in the final third without Dave but another game chalked off and still in a decent position.

Thought the ref had a good game bar the GJ booking. Let the game flow.

Fellaini's still a twat.
Terrible night for the scousers. They wanted us to win that. There's a good chance they'll finish 6th!

Points better than none....They came for the draw and got what they wanted... Kompany with another 90 under his belt is a major plus and Willy takes pegs till next season...We have had worse nights

Same old shit
Resorted to terrible pot shots in the end.
Very disappointing but predicable.

Jesus's killer instinct was so evident, I kind of blame Pep for taking so long to put him on, but what did I expect, he doesn't do subs.

I'm so proud to be a City fan.

I never thought I'd see the day where United came to our ground too scared to attack, too scared to come out of their own half, playing solely for a 0-0 and celebrating it at the end.

This is bigger than one game. The tide has well and truly turned. We're the top dogs in Manchester and it'll be that way for a long, long time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.