City v Utd post match

Just checking fixtures and scum have a run of 3 away games, after they play Swansea at home on Sunday, against Spurs, Arse and Southampton - surely to god the scummy twats can't get much from them.

All being well they will get no more than 3 points from those three games.

Assuming they win the other two it leaves us with 8 points from the last 5 games to finish above them again on goal difference (LOL).

73 points means Arsenal getting 14 points from their last 6 games to finish above us a tall order.

We should be aiming and getting 15 mind you but no doubt more twists and turns.

If there is any justice next season is going to be very good for us.

We are doing all the right things until the last 10%, where it's either bad luck, poor finishing or terrible officiating.

Vinny was right, I've never seen a season where we have dominated the big teams so much with so little to show for it.

Utd are just shite. They came for a point, and got one. I just hope we have enough for top 4, because Christ knows we deserve it
Aye. Been saying for a while now we're either the best, or 2nd best team in between the boxes (other being Spurs), but we're down near the bottom inside the boxes. We've hit the post the 2nd most this season, we're 3rd bottom in the table for expected goals from goal scoring positions, don't know exactly where but we're low down in goals conceded per expected goal too.

Teams are already struggling against us this season, but taking advantage of our poor finishing & careless defending to get results - in the summer with some good business, and a bit more luck next season, then it's easy to be optimistic. I mean, imagine if we'd just played like United did tonight & have to watch our rivals dominate us entirely without even playing particularly well, both home & away - I know who has more to be cheery about in my eyes at least.

Put it this way, if the teams positions were reversed and it was them who were a point ahead and us supposedly chasing, Maureen would have still played for a draw and claimed it was a great result

whats all this we need a striker BS. Aguero is in the top 3 in the league every year and Gaby Jesus looks ace. If anything the wide players looked stale tonight.

Not sure what amused me most tonight.

The Portuguese Eye Gouger prancing around like a demented smackhead, the Spanish Doughnut Thief eclipsing Timmy Tourettes for time wasting at goal kicks, or the Belgian Bogbrush finally getting justice for his cowardly elbow on Zabaleta in 2014.

For one moment I thought Frank O’Farrell had returned.

PRAY FOR FOOTBALL.

All being well they will get no more than 3 points from those three games.

Assuming they win the other two it leaves us with 8 points from the last 5 games to finish above them again on goal difference (LOL).

73 points means Arsenal getting 14 points from their last 6 games to finish above us a tall order.

We should be aiming and getting 15 mind you but no doubt more twists and turns.
Need to finish above red dippers too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.