City v Utd post match

How impotent did we look even though we dominated possession? Got fuck all good chances.

For the amount of possession we had we created very little in all honesty. Sleep inducing football.

This! Amazes me people calling united wank. Means nothing when we are shite ourselves.

My love for pep is severely being tested.

it's a long shopping for the summer, a goalie, at least two full backs, a centre half, another midfielder, and a striker

Could any self-respecting United supporter (if any exist) actually be happy with their club becoming that?

I mean, I would be distraught.

only one team wanted to win......never seen a derby in recent history so one sided

But god do we miss silva......KDb played ok but he cannot give us what Silva can

Aguero played very well and getting GJ back is a big positive and they linked well for the offside goal.

Kompany absolutely imperious and Ottomendi (who i have given lot of stick to) was absolutely outstanding and that is a huge compliment to him (and also to Kompany).

We just need that cutting edge....thought Sane was very disappointing again (maybe he needs a break) and sterling going forward wasn't great but was good in defending from the front and worked very hard

Yaya...ok kept us ticking but I think you can now see that when he leaves we wont miss him as much as we would have done a couple of years ago....thats not to say he aint played well (very well) but we just need a bit more drive in that midfield and he cannot offer it anymore and in Peps team we probablyy don't need him as much

Bravo - well what a fantastic save - BUT he bloody caused it himself!!!!!! Injured and a bit unlucky and feel sorry for him but I think we need better still.

The eye gouger has put more emphasis on staying unbeaten must seem to think that's more important than actually playing football and trying to win a game,they could go unbeaten next season but have something like 30 draws,anyhow we should have won tonight a lot needs sorting for next season..

Pep's subs really do my head in. 80+ mins. Should have given Jesus at least 20 minutes to see if he could have made the breakthrough.

Possession stats mean nothing if you can't take your chances.

Actually quite angry at Sane and Sterling's non-performance. Game was there for them and they did nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.