City v Utd post match

C-cwAGoWsAEHj61.jpg

Yet loads on here are blind to the way Pep wants us to play to his principles and adjustments within the PL. Tbh Pep should move on. We don't deserve to have a manager like him. That is based on the one brain cell "fans" on here. We have become like the rags and it took just 8 years, two titles and a few cups from domestic cup competitions. Well done!!

Sterling gone back to his powder puff best. Did nothing whatsoever and his shooting is abysmal I thought PEP had the ability to bring him to his Liverpool best but he has regressed into last years frustrating, ineffective waste of money

What is wrong with some fans .for the first time apart from some memorable ocasions we played the rags of the park ok we didnt win like we deserved but our level of football surpassed them

Groundhog day. Just hoping somethings gonna click next season. Would of loved to see Jesus given more time, but maybe his fitness determined how long he played. The Maine (did you like that ;-) thing tonight though, is the dirty f***** vermin bastards didn't beat us. That would of destroyed me. CTWFD. Good night

Yet loads on here are blind to the way Pep wants us to play to his principles and adjustments within the PL. Tbh Pep should move on. We don't deserve to have a manager like him. That is based on the one brain cell "fans" on here. We have become like the rags and it took just 8 years, two titles and a few cups from domestic cup competitions. Well done!!
Luckily, BM is in no way representative of the people who go every week...

You people are fucking crazy.

Good peformance but we just need to tweak it, aguero needs to start scoring, yeah he's got 30 goals but how many should he have if he put away what he should be?

If i was a united fan I would be utterly disgusted and embarrassed with that performance

This.

He would have bagged a hat trick tonight.........

he has to,pep will go up a notch or two if he
Well Vinnie never thought bog brush was a thug.
He never wanted to get into a blue and red disccusion.
He is a good pal of vinnies.
And Mr Pep thought Carrick was the second comming and nearly mounted him off the pitch twice.
Cumming being the operative word.

Top and bottom chaps is that the only excitable people after a game are the fans.
Lets now go off and have some more beer and nachos and some knees up muvver brown..
Its only a game.

Ps/ Sky can fook off for a subscription after october.
That is all !
you seriously pay to watch sky tv?

United might not have shown any attacking intent but they are not shiite. Not as a defensive unit. They have the second best defensive record in the league and have taken points of most of the top teams. And remember they beat Chelsea not that long ago. Yeh I am dissapointed we didn't win and some of our team were not at their best but its not the end of the world and 3rd place is still in our hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.