City v Utd post match

Sterling gone back to his powder puff best. Did nothing whatsoever and his shooting is abysmal I thought PEP had the ability to bring him to his Liverpool best but he has regressed into last years frustrating, ineffective waste of money

I agree, he could be a good impact sub and rotation player but he isn't good enough to be a key player for us and never will be. He's too reliant on pace which is a redundant skill when you're up against a parked bus like tonight. Sanchez is the most important bit of business we could possibly do this summer.

Quiz question:
They came for a point and got a point. We wanted a win and got a point.

Who's the winner?
We're now ahead of them with a more favourable run in; we got 4/6 points against them this season, we dominated & deserved to win even if we didn't need to do so. They may have "wanted a point", but it's a pretty risky tactic given their run in. Dropped points to Spurs/Arsenal & they'll likely miss out now (unless winning Europa).

Seems strange to me that they're celebrating this point; a win would have put them in a strong position in the top 4 race.

he has to,pep will go up a notch or two if he

you seriously pay to watch sky tv?

Twas on offer Marco but I do reiterate that we should not get our knickers in a twist because our players and managers do not.
A Happy clappy love in.

Onwards and upwards to eternal glory.

Still not answering a simple question. You shouldn't become a politician.

Your ridiculous question of a worse performance in the last five years. Why five ? Why not 6 or 7 or 2. It is a question not worth answering. I discussed the game with you and player performances and positives and all you can say is "we are dogshite", "we are embarrassing", "an embarrassment to the Manchester derby".

I will leave it at that as your "arguments" are self defeating and talking through your arse for so long must be making it uncomfortable for you to sit down.

United might not have shown any attacking intent but they are not shiite. Not as a defensive unit. They have the second best defensive record in the league and have taken points of most of the top teams. And remember they beat Chelsea not that long ago. Yeh I am dissapointed we didn't win and some of our team were not at their best but its not the end of the world and 3rd place is still in our hands.

Than go and support them or any Mourinho team.

Ask yourself the simple question. Who is going home the happier? Maureen or Pep? The papers tomorrow will concur it was a Maureen masterclass and That he got one over on Pep. Unfortunately I have to agree. The scum were fookin clueless and we were not much better. Whatever match this season you wish to choose I would suggest that we have played better under Pellers and Bob

No one fucking cares you boring troll!

Quiz question:
They came for a point and got a point. We wanted a win and got a point.

Who's the winner?

Us. For united to come to ours and play for a point just shows how far they've fallen. 25 years of ferguson ruined with performances like that tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.