It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea who this could be?

City Watch‏ @City_Watch 14m14 minutes ago
Ferran Soriano and Txiki Begiristain are working discreetly on a deal that would be the most 'amazing' of the summer. [Mundo Deportivo]

City Watch‏ @City_Watch 20m20 minutes ago
If the deal comes off, it would be the most expensive of the summer, even more than if Paulo Dybala left Juventus. [Mundo Deportivo]
So that's Dybala to Barcelona then with the money we give them for one of MSN?

What use would a football journalist be signing up to non-disclosure agreements?
I think he was more commenting how you could manage no leaks in modern transfer negotiations, not on journalistic insight.

And speaking from experience (with NDAs) I can attest to the power of scaring the life out of most people who read/sign them (even though they are often very difficult to successfully enforce, the sheer prohibitive cost of legal counsel to defend yourself in such proceedings can drive people to destitution, which is usually the intent behind any such suits).

Any idea who this could be?

City Watch‏ @City_Watch 14m14 minutes ago
Ferran Soriano and Txiki Begiristain are working discreetly on a deal that would be the most 'amazing' of the summer. [Mundo Deportivo]

City Watch‏ @City_Watch 20m20 minutes ago
If the deal comes off, it would be the most expensive of the summer, even more than if Paulo Dybala left Juventus. [Mundo Deportivo]

Just read the article, and it says - relying on Gabriel Jesus, reading that leads me to think it relates to a fellow Brazilian player. This could possibly be Neymar. Now dont shoot me for this but i am just putting it out there as what the club might be looking at....possible swap deal involving Kun to Barcelona for Neymar ????

Just read the article, and it says - relying on Gabriel Jesus, reading that leads me to think it relates to a fellow Brazilian player. This could possibly be Neymar. Now dont shoot me for this but i am just putting it out there as what the club might be looking at....possible swap deal involving Kun to Barcelona for Neymar ????

If you're wrong, i'm coming for you ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.