It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea who this could be?

City Watch‏ @City_Watch 14m14 minutes ago
Ferran Soriano and Txiki Begiristain are working discreetly on a deal that would be the most 'amazing' of the summer. [Mundo Deportivo]

City Watch‏ @City_Watch 20m20 minutes ago
If the deal comes off, it would be the most expensive of the summer, even more than if Paulo Dybala left Juventus. [Mundo Deportivo]

It would be amazing and expansive if there is a deal for three or four players from one club.

Mendy, Fabinho, Bernardo Silva

TBH it sounds like bollocks to me. Mundo are pretty hit and miss at the best of times. But if it true then it'll be one of those two for sure. Right now they're the only two players in the world I see City breaking the transfer record for.

Francesc Aguilar is the man who wrote this in March 2015 "Txiki Begiristain not think of Pep Guardiola as a substitute for Manuel Pellegrini. Manages a list of three: a German, an Argentine and a Italo-argentino."

I am really happy with Bernardo Silva links, hope we sign him up, closet thing to Merlin.

I am worried we are going to offer an obscenely high amount (over £120m) to Spurs for Kyle Walker and Dele Alli.

I really hope so, two fabulous players who would improve our team in two of our weakest areas, as well as sending out a message to the rest of the league that we mean business and can pretty much sign any rivals' stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.