It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea who this could be?

City Watch‏ @City_Watch 14m14 minutes ago
Ferran Soriano and Txiki Begiristain are working discreetly on a deal that would be the most 'amazing' of the summer. [Mundo Deportivo]

City Watch‏ @City_Watch 20m20 minutes ago
If the deal comes off, it would be the most expensive of the summer, even more than if Paulo Dybala left Juventus. [Mundo Deportivo]
I'm hoping it's Marco Verratti

Perfect for our system and worth the massive fee

Just read the article, and it says - relying on Gabriel Jesus, reading that leads me to think it relates to a fellow Brazilian player. This could possibly be Neymar. Now dont shoot me for this but i am just putting it out there as what the club might be looking at....possible swap deal involving Kun to Barcelona for Neymar ????

They'd have to drastically change formation to accommodate Kun, Suarez and Messi. Diamond with Messi behind those 2?

Thanks Blue lol.....after reading it it just had me thinking about what the possibles could be and it is the only one i could think of. It is just that Gabriel Jesus line that is the clue to the article. No secret as well that the 2 of Jesus and Neymar respect each other highly
Think it meant that we dont want to rely on just Gabriel jesus so were bringing in another player who is the Big transfer.

I think our owners need 'name' to capture the wider publics imagination and guarantee bums on seats, world wide coverage and justify stadium expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.