Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is already playing almost an identical role for Madrid that he would do for City. Bernado's more of a winger/inside forward than a number 8 or a 10. At least IMO anyway.
I see where your coming from personally I think they're both as good as each other but Isco is much cheaper so I would prefer him.

Think B.silva remind me interms of style of our own Patrick Roberts in that he is a winger in the mould of a playmaker if that makes sense.

Isco showed last night that he would be a useful signing for City.

He isn't the amazing worlbeater some make him out to be, but he is a clever player & could be a good solid addition to our squad, if we can't find anything better.

I'd say he would be a bit better than just a good solid addition to our squad. I rarely see him have a bad game. He's putting in quality performances every time he plays.

I'd say he would be a bit better than just a good solid addition to our squad. I rarely see him have a bad game. He's putting in quality performances every time he plays.
Agree with comment, but as a result of said performances I can`t see them selling

Isco showed last night that he would be a useful signing for City.

He isn't the amazing worlbeater some make him out to be, but he is a clever player & could be a good solid addition to our squad, if we can't find anything better.
So if we were to find something better, like who did you have in mind?

So if we were to find something better, like who did you have in mind?

No idea. Someone who can stop the opposition from running at our cbs but also start off play, preferably with pace & strength for the Premier League. Also several fullbacks & a cb. Then last of all some Isco type.

Some ok players around but nothing as good as people make them out to be.

Nothing really leaps out at me tbh.

Signing Isco would be one of the signings of the summer. The closest you can get to David Silva plus I am sure he would learn a lot from him and further develop his game. Pep is probably a big fan, he is 25, has all kinds of skills and can play in midfield as well as on the wings and more importantly is a goal threat.

Regarding the CL final played in Cardiff. Zidane thinks Bale will be fit for the final. If fit he is starting, there is no question about it. First choice midfield is Casemiro, Kroos and Modric and first choice attack is Benzema (amazing piece of skill to set up the goal last night btw), Ronaldo and Bale. Despite Isco's form and the fact that he helped Real get to the final he will be benched for it. Real will not bench their world record signing for the CL final that is being played in his home town. Its something Bale has been dreaming of playing since the venue was announced. If Bale was fit he would of started in both semi final games.

Given the choice of Isco or Bale, Real Madrid choose Bale every time. The new deal is on the table and has been for a while, if Isco is waiting to see if he will start the CL final he will be disappointment. Many are so sure he was going to sign a new deal, why hasn't he signed it yet then. If he was so sure of staying, the contract would of been signed weeks ago. There are definitely some doubts in his mind. Has a year left on the contract, easily worth 30-40m. Hopefully Pep and Txiki are working closely to get this deal done.

@Easy He has repeatedly stated that he won't leave, it's his choice. He'll sign a new deal after season ends, think they're just negotiating numbers. So, leave your hopes mate and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.