Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha its a glorious day. I used to just be an ITK for youth stuff, and apparently now I've graduated from the academy to first team status. It's kinda symbolic.

Can't wait for this to not happen and I end up looking like a right muppet. More so than usual.
wohoooo!!! any other deals you've heard of mate? you'll be getting a lot of questions now! haha.

It will be a combined 100M for him and Fabinho.
100% correct.

My guess is Sanchez is off to Bayern & City have acted quickly in the last 7 days before UTD won the cup & got Champs league.

Funny how Arsenal are offering Sanchez £270.000 a week now he's off nothing but PR from the twats.

Silva is a top player what Pep wants in style maybe our Dave's replacement in 1-2 years time.

If true then City arnt messing about so expect Walker & Fabinio next followed by a new keeper.

Left back won't be clear till after Champions League Final.

Well I really didn't believe these rumours, I hold my hands up!

I absolutely love this player. "How will we replace Silva?"...... Get another Silva :)

Hahahah they were convinced they were getting him. No Chance
Mourinho cant squeeze more than 2 flair players into his side without chucking up in the process, absolutely no clue what to do with a player like that

First I'd heard about this was off rags telling me he was in Manchester so he must be about to sign for them.

True that, but the point is that it's not necessarily something City do. See: Gundogan

I know. I'm also just pointing out, because a lot of people makes it sound like such a big deal. And who knows, it might be a statement of intent. Neither club has anything to play for, so no upsetting in announcing it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.