Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have to back track and renew my cup schemes. :-(

Khaldoon, Soriano, and Tixxi, you b******'s!

I was hell bent on not backing down!

1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif

It's even better if you start from around page 30, when their ITKs come out that they've signed him and he might be announced on the first day of the transfer window.

Top entertainment.

best thing I've read for ages. They were 100% sure they had him as well

It will be lovely to see some real flair in the side with B. Silva.

As wonderfully talented as Silva and Kev are, nothing quite gets the crowd going like a bit of outrageous skill or a trick to get past someone, we've seen that with Sané's nutmegs and a few of GJ's flicks, and Bernardo Silva seems to have plenty of them up his sleeve.

More from Red Cafe.

Some absolute gems.

Just 1.

Andycoleno9New Member
Excellent. I hope that this is true. Don't think that he is top class especially for that money on position where we are covered with similiar players

Was fun reading the silva thread at the rags and the meltdown. If true we are getting him, it's a brilliant signing. Love his close control and dribbling. Will be a worthy successor to David silva

Told we're gonna spend around £300m this summer potentially. Blimey. It's gonna be an eye watering summer.

Fans will still be disappointed if Jim White isnt spluttering and wanking with excitment on August 31st as we head go the Etihad..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.