What was the terrace fashion on the Kippax in the 1980s?

Yeah I think they did for a while.

Farah were all the rage in the mid 80's. I wore Farah trousers and a Pringle sweater at school in all black with Samba trainers. Thought I was cool as fuck. Pity the girls didn't!!
The 1st ones I had were kick think we all did, we were that poor I used to have Dunlop green flash and monkey boots:-)

In the 60s Most wore whatever they got handed down .the Hoolies in the 70s wore a variation of crombies .harrington jackets .fred perrys.ben sherman .Doc Martins .loafers .not forgeting the braces to make sure we looked proper smooth lol .

In the 60s Most wore whatever they got handed down .the Hoolies in the 70s wore a variation of crombies .harrington jackets .fred perrys.ben sherman .Doc Martins .loafers .not forgeting the braces to make sure we looked proper smooth lol .

Donkey jackets were de rigueur for quite a few lads, in fact I don't recall ever seeing Bulldog not wearing one, that and cotton wool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.