Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
One outlet says it's done and the rest of the media just repeat it,the transfer forum should not be taken so seriously,it's done when it's signed anything else is rumours and best taken that way

While you're right that anything else is rumours, it's obvious Ederson isn't a rumour, yet hasn't been announced.

Several reliable sources say he's a City player, including in Monaco and the UK. That's good enough for me and certainly far more reliable than one report to the contrary in the Telegraph which, as usual, causes multiple pages of hysteria because City Watch tweeted it.

One outlet says it's done and the rest of the media just repeat it,the transfer forum should not be taken so seriously,it's done when it's signed anything else is rumours and best taken that way

Most sensible post of the summer so far. This forum is just for fun, I believe none of the shite posted about transfers until I see a player holding up a blue shirt on the os.

While you're right that anything else is rumours, it's obvious Ederson isn't a rumour, yet hasn't been announced.

Multiple reliable sources say he's a City player, including in Monaco and the UK. That's good enough for me and certainly far more reliable than one report in the contrary in the Telegraph which, as usual causes multiple pages of hysteria because City Watch tweeted it.
This is the mendy thread,the stock market has confirmed the sale of eddie as has the player himself so that is done

This is the mendy thread,the stock market has confirmed the sale of eddie as has the player himself so that is done

This is the Mendy thread, but you and others are making generalisations (see above: "don't believe until holding a blue shirt on OS") about transfer rumours as if they are all the same until confirmed.

So if you think one report by the Telegraph's Jason Burt, who suggested Pep would bin Vincent Kompany only a few weeks ago, holds more validity than multiple reports in the UK/Monaco saying it's done then I don't know what to tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.