Paulo Dybala

In Italy and Spain sometimes players renew to be sold at higher prices .... more money for agent and team and the player in fact receives a double salary increase, I believe that Dybala will leave from juve only for Barcelona or Ream Madrid

Increasingly the case here too

I know it's cliché to say this as he's playing on tele tonight but he'd be an absolute game changer for us IMO, although of course we are already absolutely saturated in his positions/roles.

Would he be the ideal successor to Sergio?

I know it's cliché to say this as he's playing on tele tonight but he'd be an absolute game changer for us IMO, although of course we are already absolutely saturated in his positions/roles.

Would he be the ideal successor to Sergio?
He doesn't score anywhere near as many as sergio does if my memory serves me but i might be wrong

Hasn't impressed, so far.
He might be a bit overwhelmed by the occasion but still, his performance has been below par.

He doesn't score anywhere near as many as sergio does if my memory serves me but i might be wrong
1 in 2 goal ratio. Is more versatile than Aguero though.
What the fuck was Pellegrinni thinking about when he signed fucking Bony over him ffs!

1 in 2 goal ratio. Is more versatile than Aguero though.
What the fuck was Pellegrinni thinking about when he signed fucking Bony over him ffs!

All so fck easy in hindsight. Really. By far most on here supported bringing in Bony at the time. Hardly anyone heared about Dybala. And to add, Pellegrini hardly had a say in that transfer. Mostly Txikis work going for the player who at that time was the best goal scorer in the PL. Yes, that was Bony. And we. And we needed a goal scorer at that moment of time, not an unknown young player from Italy of whom nobody was sure he would hell straight away in the PL. You see, just fck easy in hindsight. Take the trouble to look back at the particular moment you are raving about instead of making a fool of yourself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.