93.20 Documentary

I was gonna ask the same type of thing - is this going to be released on DVD or something??

I know in todays day and age with the internet and streaming and smart TV's etc.etc. but some of us older generation need something a little more simple!!
For the special showing I attended, they were all separate parts but they continued right after another so they probably came on a blu-ray or something. They still had separate credits though so in that regard, I suspect even if sold, they'll be four distinct bits regardless.

I would venture they would point to winning the CL in similar fashion, not that I would agree with them!
But that's because they're arrogant bastards who believe by right they win everything. Can't compare! Wankers!

4 brilliant little parts. One thing I've gathered from watching them is a renewed sense of just how lucky I was to be one of just 48,000 people to have witnessed it live. EVERYONE has seen it, everyone knows where they were, but only 48,000 of us can say we were in the stadium.

wow.
yeah.....fast forward 20 years and a million were there ;)

AKA York/Blackburn/Charlton

When Nasri let that ball go out for a throw in still pisses me off even though I know what happens!

Part 5 coming soon, Rags reaction.......

phil-jones-gurning.png

When Nasri let that ball go out for a throw in still pisses me off even though I know what happens!
This. Find myself getting angry still to this day about it. Wtf was he thinking - it comes off Zabba right in front of him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.