Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nolito on life in Manchester: "My daughter's face has changed colour. It looks like she's been living in a cave."
What sort of shite is that? Did he not do a spot of research before he came to Manchester then? Our weather is hardly unknown to people. Or was he blinded by the pay cheque?

What sort of shite is that? Did he not do a spot of research before he came to Manchester then? Our weather is hardly unknown to people. Or was he blinded by the pay cheque?

Amazing how blind money can make people!

What's the betting on us receiving nothing for him and he being allowed on loan with some vague promise of us receiving payment sometime in the future.

Hopefully then he can persuade his new mate at Sevilla to put in a decent offer, if he's so desperate he should take the cut in wages too! Decent player but not really the type of signings we need to be making anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing how blind money can make people!

What's the betting on us receiving nothing for him and he being allowed on loan with some vague promise of us receiving payment sometime in the future.
To be fair, we have done fairly well with selling players recently. Even on these loan with obligation to buy ones.

Mangala and Nasri the only real standout ones that we haven't shifted but I look at the deals for Jovetic, Dzeko, Rodwell, Garcia, Negredo (this one especially) as examples that we can do good business. We perhaps undersold Dzeko but there was no other takers at a bigger price so we didn't have much choice.

I liked the look of him those first half dozen games but his complete lack of pace was always going to go against him considering his position. He looked like he was running in treacle at times. His touch and awareness were top notch though. Seems like it's in all parties interests to call it a day. Preferably without any mudslinging and us not footing the bill completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.