Gabriel Jesus (injury concern)

Not serious at all and not deliberate. Typical example of a player being the golden boy who can do no wrong so Ota is getting unfair stick. Fact is Jesus had a mare, with one of the worst misses you'll see and spent most the game on the floor after the slightest of contact.

Ye Jesus gets kicked and knocked over every week in which ever game he plays in and that's no different today.

Didn't look like he went for him.

Accidental

These things are totally subjective. Easy to disagree.

For me, Otters clearly went out of his way to put something extra on Jesus - probably just instinct. I think Otters intentionally struck Jesus with his hand.

OtOH, Otters didn't elbow Jesus so I think that Otters didn't want to severely injure Jesus - just put a mark on him to reduce his effectiveness in the match. Strange that he'd do this in a friendly though.

Not serious at all and not deliberate. Typical example of a player being the golden boy who can do no wrong so Ota is getting unfair stick. Fact is Jesus had a mare, with one of the worst misses you'll see and spent most the game on the floor after the slightest of contact.
Getting unfair stick? There were multiple occasions of Nico putting the extras on as well as others in the Argentina squad. Nothing Gabe isn't used to but this was a friendly and a bit unnecessary.

Jesus was great today if you don't account for the miss. Seems like you hold a grudge against him because in both games Brazil and Argentina have played against each other Otamendi has kicked the shit out of Jesus. Fair enough it's a physical battle but at some point it goes too far, and it's a friendly this time ffs.

I just want to add that I don't think there is anything malicious in this particular incident however, but the pattern is there.

Last edited:

Your either a Otta fanboy or dont seem to like Jesus much as i seen something completely different to you the whole game.

Tommorows sports back pages "Split in city dressing room leads to public show of brutality!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.