Gabriel Jesus (injury concern)

Your either a Otta fanboy or dont seem to like Jesus much as i seen something completely different to you the whole game.

No I'm not particularly keen on Ota and his rolling about for City is even more embarrassing as he's supposed to be a tough centre half who gives it out(I'm comparing him to how Kompany acts by the way). Just thought and think Jesus goes down too easily and missed an absolute sitter. Jesus wasn't shy in leaving his foot in today either.

Give your head a wobble if you think it was deliberate, Christ. Can't comment on the rest of the game but apparently Otta was going for him a lot.

we are going over the top here its at worst a cut and a couple of days rest and go again you don't make scramble eggs without breaking eggs just get on with it

The lad's got a good bit of growing up to do yet. Pep will help him to get some football maturity.

Reminds me of a 'friendly' five a side I played in against a combined City and United young team. They were captained by a aging hitman who proceeded to whack me at every opportunity. He was supposed to be a friend of mine. His name was Tuaert!

argie CB roughs up Brazilian forward and people are surprised. if I was ota I would kick the little fucker as high up into the air as possible,because jesus has the ability to make ota look like a mug

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.