Question When Clicking Threads

Daz_Blue

FLORIDA, USA, FORMALLY OF WOODHOUSE PARK MANCHESTE
When I click a thread I get another page loading with an advertisement...only been happening for a month......how do I stop this ....not sure what the page is called...looked in my programms cannot find it as I do not know what it is called...I am not very computer savvy ...any help appreciated

I'm searching for a thread to post this question and this seems to be the best I can find so apologies if it needs moving.
I have early onset Parkinson's (I'm 47) and am finding it difficult navigating around bluemoon on my phone because the tabs like HOME, FORUM, etc at the top and bottom of the page are too close to links to other sites like the Schuh footwear one st the bottom of this page as I type. Would it be possible please to have these things moved slightly further apart? I've lost count of the amount of times I end up on a site I really don't want to be on. I'm not asking for a total redesign of the site, just maybe 5mm more space between them.

I'm searching for a thread to post this question and this seems to be the best I can find so apologies if it needs moving.
I have early onset Parkinson's (I'm 47) and am finding it difficult navigating around bluemoon on my phone because the tabs like HOME, FORUM, etc at the top and bottom of the page are too close to links to other sites like the Schuh footwear one st the bottom of this page as I type. Would it be possible please to have these things moved slightly further apart? I've lost count of the amount of times I end up on a site I really don't want to be on. I'm not asking for a total redesign of the site, just maybe 5mm more space between them.

Sorry for the delay in replying mate, been away on holiday. Will have a look into that for you today when I get a minute. Cheers.

Sorry for the delay in replying mate, been away on holiday. Will have a look into that for you today when I get a minute. Cheers.

Thank you Ric, any help is much appreciated. Hope u had a good holiday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.