United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Guidetti had done the job he's paid for, the twats would have been out in the semi and that article wouldn't exist now.

What a croc if shite!

If you manage to get through the whole article I'll give you credit.

But this is just one of many examples of what City and every club are up against regarding Journalists and the media in general when it comes to 'the Special One' and United.

When in reality United beat a very young and poor AJax team, regardless of the tactical genius of Jose?? And let's be honest, United weren't much better on the night either, having watched the match.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2017/jun/16/jose-mourinho-mike-tyson-counterpunching
Having read the article I can't help thinking that I would love to see Mike Tyson in his pomp catching Moureen with a right hook square on the chin and knocking that smug grin off his face.

19260348_746265815554565_2260360457662877054_n.jpg

This divide crossing is lovely isn't it? i remember at school you were so cool if you... oh wait you would get the shit kicked out of you by pupil and teacher alike, deservedly so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.