United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard Crouch on the Radio this morning saying how Shrek would be idolised if he moved to Stoke... the Rag PR machine has obviously briefed the media to start the wheels turning on the thought of him "moving on" to save his career and not the reality of the Rags desperate to get him off their wage bill!!!
I bet he wouldn't be idolised I have a mate who supports stoke.
He fucking hates the shit nearly as much as we do.
I was taking the piss the other day saying they were gonna sign the biddy fiddler he said he would never go again if they sign him

So Rooney is looking like staying, this is the best news from outside our club i could have been given.

I really do hope this is true, as is would mean that he is stealing £300k/week from those lovely Glaser boys for at least another six months and hopefully until the end of his contract.

I bet he wouldn't be idolised I have a mate who supports stoke.
He fucking hates the shit nearly as much as we do.
I was taking the piss the other day saying they were gonna sign the biddy fiddler he said he would never go again if they sign him
Same here. He thinks Shrek has been stealing a living for at least the last 5 seasons, and he's done sweet FA for England.

Personally I hope the Rag's keep him so he can bleed a few more extra millions from their accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.