It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I assume the blue carpet was only out for cleaning purposes then or have I missed something?

Davinson Sanchez is perfect for us.
Looked really good in the Europa League final. Quick, powerful, comfortable on the ball. Looked by far their best player. If we were going to sign a centre back, he'd be ideal - based on that 1 game! I don't know him apart from that

İt is wonderful time to sell Aguero he has 2 years contract 60 is good price for ageing Aguero. Sell him and Otamendi and sign Van Dijk.

Another transfer window another bunch of needy new members and some who have been around enough to know much better throwing toys out of prams.

We saw with Laporte it's never done til it's signed, but most ITK posts are of stuff seemingly moving the right way @twosips nailed it a couple of pages back.

I have no club contacts and if I'd had my phone switched on when playing golf I'd have known the Delph deal was back on that mad afternoon. Someone I know with no link to City just happened to find out and sent me a text, by the time I'd opened it the deal was done.

Now the question is would I have posted it on here? Probably yes I would but, I'd bet many others wouldn't for fear of the pack ripping them apart and that shouldn't be happening, people need to grow up, if the thread pissed you off, go and look at another one.

I just don't want another shambles like last season and the season before.

We are in danger of becoming the biggest joke in football if we don't start competing properly with the resources we have at our disposal.

I trust Pep but our owners must get him the players he needs.

I can only presume you aren't paying attention to other clubs because most fans are insanely jealous of how we'll ran we are.

What irks me Ric, is the vitriol aimed at the "non-believers". I'd love to hear some genuine inside- info stuff, but nobody has it. NOBODY. Incidentally, I didn't like anne leslie of the Daily Mail, but I loved reading her right-wing rhetoric bollocks. It irked me. But it's always worth reading other people's writing. If only to unpick it as unadulterated baseless shite. Which, as I've stated here tonight, is what Tolm is peddling.
He has called nothing. "It's happening Tuesday, Wednesday, it's boom time, missile time, not messing time". Sorry, it ain't. And this, lest we forget, is a forum, so all opinions should be welcome, not this "if you don't like it, don't read it" pravda-like bollocks.

So, my call goes out again: let's see one, ONE, genuine piece of ITK news. We're waiting...

Fantastic post mate. Couldn't agree more.
It's not so much Tolmie who annoys me, he's obviously a nice chap having a laugh, it's the weak minded needy who clog up the forum with utter drivel after he's posted anything.
In all the years I've read the transfer forum the only decent info I've read is:
Stuart Taylor was signing, can't remember who posted that.
Some MCRJON info.
Delph deal was back on, also can't remember the lads name who posted that.
So in nearly 10 years that isn't much decent info ha. The need to be an ITK seems to take over people and it ruins the forum with people guessing and predicting but claiming it as having inside information.

I just don't want another shambles like last season and the season before.

We are in danger of becoming the biggest joke in football if we don't start competing properly with the resources we have at our disposal.

I trust Pep but our owners must get him the players he needs.
He's awake ladies and gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.