It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your right about starting but I don't put any credence in Sergio to Arsenal tbh mate. Maybe something floated from their end, doubt Sergio would choose them if City told him he can go.

I don't necessarily disagree. I just can see why he would choose them. There aren't a ton of teams (including us) that can guarantee him money and playing time. PSG is the only other option in my mind (unless Ronaldo really did leave RM).

Lighting the fire...

Hearing that we are indeed balls deep for Mbappe. World record (obviously) bid is 'imminent' and his party are fully aware how serious we are..

Adding to that, the info was followed by more than a suggestion that there is indeed truth in the Sanchez/Aguero rumours, the same ones I personally rubbished this morning in the Sanchez thread (due to having absolutely no knowledge on it at all until the message we just got)

Fuck.

Fuck indeed. It wouldn't surprise me, very little does anymore. Time will tell.

Lighting the fire...

Hearing that we are indeed balls deep for Mbappe. World record (obviously) bid is 'imminent' and his party are fully aware how serious we are..

Adding to that, the info was followed by more than a suggestion that there is indeed truth in the Sanchez/Aguero rumours, the same ones I personally rubbished this morning in the Sanchez thread (due to having absolutely no knowledge on it at all until the message we just got)

Fuck.
I hope we don't sign mbappe if it him signing means aguero is leaving mbappe isn't better than Jesus yet alone aguero

Lighting the fire...

Fuck.

Has the popcorn cat GIF been banned?

Guys, City aren't shipping off Kun against his will and especially not to a rival in the Prem and even more especially not in a trade deal, which rarely happen in football anyway, for a player who could go for half what Aguero would.

Maybe, in the unlikely event we get Mbappe, Sergio elects to leave. That situation hasn't occured yet. Until then, I think we can trust what Pep, Khaldoon and the player himself have said over the serial bullshitters at the Daily Star.

@Danny_Johnson4 who is your source? You haven't a history of sharing ITK insights, how can you be so sure this is to be believed? Saying City are in on Mbappe, for a word record fee, wouldn't have been news a month ago and isn't evidence of any insider info on your source's part.

Lighting the fire...

Fuck.
A bit late, but perhaps Tolmie's hint about a frog who dreamed of becoming a king is referring to Mbappe who is going to be the "king" of transfers amount. After I developed expectations for Dembele for an hour Mbappe will be adequate compensation:)

F*ck it, let's go all in - March!

Edit: just did a calculation and reckon the earliest we could theoretically win the league is January 13, away at Liverpool, so March is actually pretty conservative...

Presumed you were wrong and wouldn't have calculated it correctly, but I was wrong. This earliest we could win it if all other games are drawn and we won all ours.

You sir are as big a sad bastard as I am.

I wonder if bookies offer a 'the league is one in week number' bet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.