Kelechi Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep may not always be right, but the owners have decided that he fits their requirements, and so whatever you and I think about his decisions are not going to change the direction in which the team takes.

I respect your opinion , but can accept why the sale is being made, and wish the player well.

good shout matey yeah forgot myself to wish him well

i just think its not right at the moment to sell him even if the fee is a good one the lads is going to be a great player maybe a loan for 2 seasons would be better for both sides and then if he is happy to stay or leicester city have a rethink we could take that route the money is not the problem at this stage and the club should have a buy back if they sell him anyway i just think the lad is a good player and even right for city first team this season

Pep is not always right, nobody are. I would like to offer a slightly different version of the your statement above. I think it was correct to loan Joe Hart out (as we could not sell him). Clearly Bravo did not work out, so we can call that decision wrong.

i was thinking more of not even thinking of loaning joe hart out he defo had something with joe hart other than football never give him a chance and pep plans was to sign bravo from the start but got it wrong. pep did let the others have a chance last season he even open handed yaya back so really joe could have been better handled

Because we need clinical finishing right now. In two years when Aguero is likely gone and Sanchez is older we can buy him back as a 24 year old as he is entering his peak years.

so your thinking sanchez does not miss he is very in and out and arsenal fans was split about him is he better than aguero never in a million years and the setup pep like to use is one striker up top so somebody is going to miss out can jesus aguero sanchez play in the same team i would say no you need a balance team and the middle of the park is key to keep the striker so somebody going to miss out. sterling B.silva d.silva KDB are the attacking midfield so 7 players who hurt the other team

that leaves 2 wing backs and 2 centre backs and a keeper and 2 the holding midfield thats the plan pep is looking at for the first team squad its very forward thinking again like last season teams will hurt us when we lose the ball its great to watch going forward but every time we lose the ball the crowd know its coming

so your thinking sanchez does not miss he is very in and out and arsenal fans was split about him is he better than aguero never in a million years and the setup pep like to use is one striker up top so somebody is going to miss out can jesus aguero sanchez play in the same team i would say no you need a balance team and the middle of the park is key to keep the striker so somebody going to miss out. sterling B.silva d.silva KDB are the attacking midfield so 7 players who hurt the other team

that leaves 2 wing backs and 2 centre backs and a keeper and 2 the holding midfield thats the plan pep is looking at for the first team squad its very forward thinking again like last season teams will hurt us when we lose the ball its great to watch going forward but every time we lose the ball the crowd know its coming

Yes I think Sanchez has never missed in his life. I also think you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Seems most on here agree.

Yes obviously Jesus Aguero and Sanchez can play in the same team. It would be an attack that is rivaled only by Barca and Madrid.

hahahah at what point does that quote stand up check his record for goals to starting games its the best in europe never mind the premier league
all he needed was a good run in the first team and not just come of the bench when city was in trouble and all the weakness like first touch at times would have gone from his game the lad is a born goal machine and ready i just don't understand what point your making about not good enough

Explain why we're willing to let him go...not to mention why he struggled to even make the bench for us

Several issues, including a buy-back clause, need to be addressed before Kelechi Iheanacho can join Leicester for £25m. [Leicester Mercury]

I agree. Good poacher and some nice movement at times but all round game not good enough currently. I had high hopes for him but thought he was very average last seaso. I think £25m is good money for him to be honest.

Same here mate. His break through season was class especially for his age... however during Pep's term it's clear as glass he's not suited to the way play because of his lack of technical ability. Leicester will be the right team for him (if he goes there), not us who are asprining to become champions league contenders. I'd snatch your hand off if you offered me 25 mil for him.

A loan is surely better? The lad is dynamite, and at 20 (turning 21 in October), next season would also help fill City's home grown quota by one more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.