Kelechi Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he goes on to do really well. He has always spoke positively of the club and shown a willingness to sit on the bench and come on, no matter how late, and give his best.

He is an out and put poacher, but that doesn't suit the way Pep chooses to play the game. Good luck Kalechi.

He will have a huge career in the game i've no doubt about it but it isnt going to be with us and selling him is the right thing to do.

Yes I think Sanchez has never missed in his life. I also think you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Seems most on here agree.

Yes obviously Jesus Aguero and Sanchez can play in the same team. It would be an attack that is rivaled only by Barca and Madrid.

hahahaha

its only my view and i could not careless about what others think about my post am open and big enough to take it on the chin what others think
but your quote about me is your view and i respect it and if you think that then fine. but i have over 50 years of watching football and see just about everything at manchester city and backed most managers and players but i feel its not right for city to sell a good striker that will be a very good player with game time under his belt

(Yes I think Sanchez has never missed in his life).... joke

(Yes obviously Jesus Aguero and Sanchez can play in the same team).... barca can play that in there league with the amount of respect they get from the other team but the premier league is so different and the teams press higher up the field and you get no time on the ball in england and yes i don't think pep would play all 3 up top unless we are in panic mould and needing a goal it would be so unbalanced that you lose sane starling in the team to the full backs / wing backs

your quotes my view

hahahaha

its only my view and i could not careless about what others think about my post am open and big enough to take it on the chin what others think
but your quote about me is your view and i respect it and if you think that then fine. but i have over 50 years of watching football and see just about everything at manchester city and backed most managers and players but i feel its not right for city to sell a good striker that will be a very good player with game time under his belt

(Yes I think Sanchez has never missed in his life).... joke

(Yes obviously Jesus Aguero and Sanchez can play in the same team).... barca can play that in there league with the amount of respect they get from the other team but the premier league is so different and the teams press higher up the field and you get no time on the ball in england and yes i don't think pep would play all 3 up top unless we are in panic mould and needing a goal it would be so unbalanced that you lose sane starling in the team to the full backs / wing backs

your quotes my view

You do know Sanchez is primarily a winger/wide forward right? Same as Sterling and Sane, albeit with some different attributes.

I don't get how playing Sanchez, Aguero and Jesus in the same team is any less balanced than playing Sane, Aguero and Sterling in the same team.

in pep we must trust

every manager has different views about players and many just go for what they know and worked with before but the young lad just needs game time its simple pep was under pressure last season and needed results so went with so to the easy way out. yes we don't see behind close doors and training and fitness and the will to give everything for the manager and what he see's and feels is pep choice and nobody can change it

my views are just that and i don't think selling him is right

Truth is he won't get game time regardless of how people rate him. Jesus, Aguero and Sanchez (if we get him) will be ahead of him so imo selling him, especially for 25 mil will be the right thing to do

I have criticized his touch at times, however confidence is a huge part of the game. He was so tense when coming on i feel and this might explain the horrible touches it's all to do with confidence. Look at Bony at Swansea, look what confidence did to him at that club.He was top dog at Swansea and that alone would of gave him so much confidence,once he lost that his lack of talent was always going to show. He was technically never good enough for a big club and you will find I sed this before he signed. So you may think why the hell is he talking about Bony haha, well i feel when Inacho leaves he may gain so much confidence and go on to really show his talent. As of now I don't know how big his talents are he could be huge he may not be but his next move will show us so much.

And on the subject of confidence, i think it will be what exposes Lukakus lack of real talent at the swamp, he will no longer be top dog and that extra confidence he wont have. I also predict Lukaku will really struggle as a football player as early as 27-28 years old. He's naturally so huge that as he gets older he will need to work so hard to keep in shape that enables him to play football at a high level, it will be very difficult for him.

That's enough from me, have a nice day.

Not heard much from the media about a buy back clause, but some itk's on here seem certain we will have one. Does anyone know more about a buy back clause being inserted?

Truth is he won't get game time regardless of how people rate him. Jesus, Aguero and Sanchez (if we get him) will be ahead of him so imo selling him, especially for 25 mil will be the right thing to do

i just don't see pep going that way in all 3 of them starting the balance is not right for me when you have wingers in sane and sterling also we have 3 attacking midfield in KDB D.silva B.silva and hopefully 2 very good wing backs so the team needs to be balanced in going forward and defending yes pep will have great options but play all 3 strikers will in my book and work

You do know Sanchez is primarily a winger/wide forward right? Same as Sterling and Sane, albeit with some different attributes.

I don't get how playing Sanchez, Aguero and Jesus in the same team is any less balanced than playing Sane, Aguero and Sterling in the same team.

mainly sane and sterling are not in the team for scoring goals and sanchez aguero and jesus are
the attacking set up is wide open and you can fined yourself with a chance others have made for you they just sniff out a chance

sane sterling KDB D.silva B.silva are the flair in the team and if you like sit just behind and wide of the main striker and the key to the team is the middle of the park the yaya role and playing a split back 2 centre backs and 2 wing backs and yaya pick up the ball from deep the other holding midfield player is cover for when losing the ball up front

so the shape and balance i talk about is from middle to defence you just don't get the ball and not have a plan to work it around the field
so the 3 main strikers playing in a 3 up top for me is never going to happen and the team will rotate from week to week and teams we play

mainly sane and sterling are not in the team for scoring goals and sanchez aguero and jesus are
the attacking set up is wide open and you can fined yourself with a chance others have made for you they just sniff out a chance

sane sterling KDB D.silva B.silva are the flair in the team and if you like sit just behind and wide of the main striker and the key to the team is the middle of the park the yaya role and playing a split back 2 centre backs and 2 wing backs and yaya pick up the ball from deep the other holding midfield player is cover for when losing the ball up front

so the shape and balance i talk about is from middle to defence you just don't get the ball and not have a plan to work it around the field
so the 3 main strikers playing in a 3 up top for me is never going to happen and the team will rotate from week to week and teams we play

Of course it will rotate and that's what puts Kelechi at a disadvantage, he can't play wide so is only really vying for the centre forward role, he's third in the pecking order, little chance of game time, best for everyone that he moves on.

Sanchez and Jesus can play the roles we saw Sterling and Sane play last season and the balance stays the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.