Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair you could say that about Gervais
Given the choice of a free shot at one or the other I'm not sure which way I'd go. Trump amuses me when he shouldn't whilst Gervais fails to when he should.

On second thoughts...

ay_107480622.jpg

Each day the Donald takes us to a new page of his utter idiotic and conniving shitehawk mind.

It is truly remarkable, how people who voted for the sexual assault POTUS still support him, ignoring the utter moronic, disgusting bastard he is, as long as he spouts the venom running through their own cunted veins.

The only problem with jailing the liar is it leaves the way clear for Pentecostal Pence and his vision to turn America into A Hand Maidens Tale, supported by the most loathsome and hate filled cunts on that continent, evangelical moronic Christian's.

Hopefully a sexual scandal, or some other nefarious satan inspired wrong doing, will engulf the fucker and he and trump can spend the remainder of their days servicing B Wing.

I can live in hope.

Abdicated his responsibilities to his unelected daughter and son in law.

Pure ****.

ROFLMAO! I'm going to have to steal that.

As for candidates, there's one in your own backyard! Used to run your city and now is #2 in your state!!!

Gavin won't wash with conservatives, and shouldn't. The nation needs a unifier who can put himself/herself either above or to the side of the fray. A traditional leftist (especially a San Franciscan) isn't going to work. Were it George Moscone I'd agree.

You know who'd beat the snot outta Trump? Arnold the Terminator. Alas he's not US born. He's conservative in name but actually an apolitical country-lover first, like Reagan was. Or like Kennedy. IMO. That's all an open can of worms, yes.

I realize politically all were perceived as askew by those on the other side of the aisle, but all were thought of as men first (i.e. with personality, strength, charm, character) by the "average" American and as politicians second. That's what/who America needs. It can probably come from either party.

Note I am not especially liberal, nor conservative :). Just a pragmatist who recognized what Trump was instantly 25 years ago and thinks of him as nearly the very worst person in the country to have his job, second only to Charles Manson.

Last edited:
See his state visit will be happening next year - great news - hope Boris fires water cannons in the faces of anyone disrespecting the leader of our closest nation of friends.

I will be stood with my Union Jack Flag and Stars and Stripes (Apollo Creed imitation) Rocky 2 shorts in my living room saluting our leaders.

Abdicated his responsibilities to his unelected daughter and son in law.

Pure ****.
Now that the novelty has worn off, he comes across as disinterested and bored. He has no high principles, no philosophy, no policy, no vision. The only thing that convinced him he would make a good president was his own hubris and arrogance.
He's probably wishing he hadn't started this whole thing and stuck to what he does best i.e grabbing pussy and making money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.