Talksport

To be fair, fella, there is an area of Paris called Saint Germain - Saint-Germain-des-Pres to be precise. It's in the 6th Arrondissement, also known as the Latin Quarter.

That said, I don't know if PSG play there tbh haha :-) Not been to Paris since 2001 and that wasn't an area I visited

However, Brazil is still a cnut and having just read your post again, you probably meant that as a club, we no longer play in Moss Side. If that's the case ignore everything I wrote...I'm a bit pissed.

They don't play there. They play right on the outskirts of the city. Perhaps they were formed there. Saint Germain is one of my favourite parts of Paris, with Monmarte.

I'm from Moss Side. I'd rather live there than within 100 miles of that degenerate, bloated pool of effluence that oozes across the airwaves when he isn't to pissed to get out of bed.
i5xatt.jpg

Walker and Mendy being bigged up on talkshite to sign in preparation for the big fall they'll be nursing their semis for to attack the club with should it not happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.