Danilo

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesterguy

I see that according to alot of news outlets we have been linked to this player. He is not one I know alot about I presume he would play a sharing role with KW as right back/right wing back as did Zabba and Sagna

Is he any good? I know he is at RM so isnt likely to be too shabby but is he the right fit for us?

Heading to Chelsea according to most reports. I suspect we're being mentioned to increase the price. He also reportedly wants to leave for more game time, which I can't see him getting here. I reckon if we bring another RB in, it will either be someone a bit younger who doesn't mind being second choice, or someone a bit older who would be available on the cheap. That's why Alves made sense.

Sources not great so I reckon its just journos doing 2+2=5.

Would be a good signing though, especially at the prices mentioned. Bit more defensive than walker so could be a good rotation combo.

I like him, I think he's a lot better than what he's shown at Real, where fringe players do have a habit of struggling with the limited game time and being messed around. At Port he was excellent, not quite the all round player of Alex Sandro but with a directness and power that was a real threat. Pretty sure both him and Alex Sandro were central midfielders when Porto bought them as well so he could have the versatility to play that tucked in fullback thing that Pep seems to toy with, but that was a long time ago so who knows if he's actually any good there (or if it's entirely in my head and he never played there)

Should just activate Pereira's clause for the fee that would be lower than Danilo's
This. I wonder if we are actually gonna sign another rb or lb after Mendy. Southampton said they don't wanna sign their best players and I can't see us going big money on another.

According to the Sunday Times we've promised him first choice right back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.