Talksport

Blimey, who's got into Matterface? Isn't he Mr Chelsea normally?
He opened with a rant about Chelsea having only 15 first team players. Followed it with a dig at City not producing kids for our first team. Marcotti threw back that Barca have only had one regular acadamy player in their regular line up which moved him into Sanchez wanting CL football.

He opened with a rant about Chelsea having only 15 first team players. Followed it with a dig at City not producing kids for our first team. Marcotti threw back that Barca have only had one regular acadamy player in their regular line up which moved him into Sanchez wanting CL football.

I caught a bit of Marcotti - he was talking sense... so probably won't have him on again for a long time!
He did basically say that even Barca aren't producing regular academy graduates, so why do people think we - or other teams - will?

I caught a bit of Marcotti - he was talking sense... so probably won't have him on again for a long time!
He did basically say that even Barca aren't producing regular academy graduates, so why do people think we - or other teams - will?
I was glad he was there to give some balance.

Cheers.
Marcotti's usually pretty sane.

Did anyone hear white today? Following the news of the first female doctor who, he asked Should there be more women in football. I tweeted him and said the only place there needs to be more women is in the kitchen. Needless to say, I didn't get a mention

Micky Quinn made to look like a right muppet by a City fan - hilarious. I doff my Hat to that City fan.

Not hard to do to any of them on that station thick as pig shit and do zero research! All there shows mainly based on what they read from the papers and we all know that only 1% of whats in them is true and thats the date.

What was said? Quinn is a horrid talking head!

Phone in was about who do you think will challenge/win the prem this season.

Blue phoned up and said he thought it would be between City and Rags. His rational was because he discounted Spurs due to playing games at wembley and said Pool and Chavs will struggle because of european football with prem football.

Quinn started gobbing off saying that the Blue was arrogant writing off other teams. To which the Blue replied with only one team can win it, and said if Quinn had said a team then would that make him arrogant for writing off the other three teams.. Quinn theb said its too early to predict who will win the prem when Blue said then why have a phonr in to discuss it?

Danny Kelly was embaressed and quickly moved things along.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.