Chelsea after Sergio

A bit off topic but i couldn't start my own thread;

Does anyone not think that their is a massive conflict of interest with sky sports news using their 'sources' to make up a player transfer rumour, for Sky Bet to then reduce the odds of the player leaving, a lot of people then put bets on the players leaving only for the story to be boll*cks and Sky just cash in the money?
Possibly. This has been mention before & should be investigated by the Gambling Commission.

I have a theory on this. City could be showing Chelsea up the garden path by letting them think there's a sniff he could join. Hence pulling the plug at a later time to screw their transfers up.
In reality there is zero chance of him joining Chelsea or any other Premier team.

Not at all. Apparently Chelsea are/were interested and DID enquire, but were given short shrift.
The last part of my post and most important part, is the bit all the media outlets are missing.

or just to have a small thoughtless pop at you don't even know....I wonder what type of person that makes you?. A genuine question that I don't have an answer to but........Ill leave it there.
Yep. You're a barrel of laughs.

I have a theory on this. City could be showing Chelsea up the garden path by letting them think there's a sniff he could join. Hence pulling the plug at a later time to screw their transfers up.
In reality there is zero chance of him joining Chelsea or any other Premier team.

I'd say the reality is Chelsea are in bad need of a striker.
Somebody somewhere added 2 + 0 and got bollox with the added bonus of a negative story on us.

I go with your second option above.

I like how City don't say a fcuking dickie bird and let these lies continue.

Its like city don't read or watch tv and oblivious to all this shite.
I think you`ll find they are nearly in the States and the only person to be able to comment is Pep.Watch this space within the next 24 hours when he gives his media talk.I think the words "Chelsea can fuck right off" will be his tone.

Controversial opinion (tin hat on)

Aguero with the ball at his feet facing goal = most fearsome attacker in the Prem.

Aguero with his back to goal = average/good prem attacker.

The way Pep likes to play, the player at the top of the formation needs to be world class at both e.g. Eto'o, Ibrahimovic in his prime, David Villa, Lewandowski.

If we get £100m in for Aguero and replace him with Sanchez for half the price it wouldn't be a disaster.

I'd say the reality is Chelsea are in bad need of a striker.
Somebody somewhere added 2 + 0 and got bollox with the added bonus of a negative story on us.

I go with your second option above.
If we do get in another forward, them lot from Sky will keep banging on about Aguero leaving.
Roll on 1st Sept.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.