Chelsea after Sergio

Feel free to not discuss potential transfers on a forum then. Fuck me, we're not allowed to have a perfectly reasonable conversation in case some hack reads the comments and decides to write an article using that information? Get a grip of yourself.

This (Aguero leaving) has been touted as a possibility since before we were even linked with Sanchez and has been talked about by several media outlets and ITKs for months. So forgive people who read this shit for acknowledging it in any way whatsoever, if you would be so kind.

This is what happens when the football season has ended; people talk about rumours despite their likelihood or lack thereof. Just because you clearly can't handle this particular topic, it doesn't mean the rest of us have to bow to your sensitivities.

it has been discussed and discussed to death..thats the point......

it was discussed endlessly at the start of the summer...then Khaldoon made it very clear...yet it springs up again..the player and his agent make it clear.......then it dies down.....then pops up again...ALL because of a post on twitter. Some people are just too determined for there to be something in it not to raise some suspicions.

Its also been said numerous times (as you point out) that Aguero leaving has nothing to do with whether Kun stays or goes...the only reason Kun would leave is if we went and got Mbappe (personally I don't think thats the right thing to do at the moment but thats a whole different argument)

My other point is that this is circular and when people react to pointless twatter trolls (which is where this originated and SSN have now got their "info" from) it just carries it on needlessly and creates "fake news".......its baseless and mindless shit.

I have no problem with Aguero being the topic....

I have a problem with how all this shit starts about anyone.....its braindead and moronic but I guess Im just behind the time ;-) (gladly)

It's not even getting a mention on talkshite that's how unreliable this story is. It's an embarrassment having a thread on it.

it has been discussed and discussed to death..thats the point......

it was discussed endlessly at the start of the summer...then Khaldoon made it very clear...yet it springs up again..the player and his agent make it clear.......then it dies down.....then pops up again...ALL because of a post on twitter. Some people are just too determined for there to be something in it not to raise some suspicions.

Its also been said numerous times (as you point out) that Aguero leaving has nothing to do with whether Kun stays or goes...the only reason Kun would leave is if we went and got Mbappe (personally I don't think thats the right thing to do at the moment but thats a whole different argument)

My other point is that this is circular and when people react to pointless twatter trolls (which is where this originated and SSN have now got their "info" from) it just carries it on needlessly and creates "fake news".......its baseless and mindless shit.

I have no problem with Aguero being the topic....

I have a problem with how all this shit starts about anyone.....its braindead and moronic but I guess Im just behind the time ;-) (gladly)

I blame Jack Dorsey, Noah Glass, Biz Stone, and Evan Williams. We should troll them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.