Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wenger' view is not that "they'd sell for 50m to a club outside England like a shot" but that Sanchez simply is not for sale. If Kroenke supports this view there's nothing Sanchez or City can do other than wait patiently for next summer. Those arguing that Sanchez should go on strike are thoroughly irresponsible and will get no encouragement from our club. But do we actually have any hard evidence/proof that Sanchez is a priority or that we are prepared to pay £50 million for him? Is there any reason to believe that we have approached Arsenal or actually made a bid?

Pep just answered a question about Alexis, but I don't know what the fuck he was in about. I think he said.

"Arsene is an Arsenal player, Alexis is an Arsenal player, so Arsene said that, it's because he knows what I mean"

I'll have to think about this one.

How are they telling you how to spend your money? That's ridiculous. I'll say it again, do you City fans believe that because you want to buy our best player, we should bow down to you and send him on his way up to you gift wrapped?
Not at all more the fact that Arsenal fans have deluded themselves in to thinking they have all the power by saying things like 'demand Aguero in return' or 'ask for £90m or sell to Bayern for £50m'.

A. Aguero has 3 years left on his contract while Sanchez has 1, so why would City accept this deal.

B. Sanchez doesn't want Bayern, he wants City. Hence they have signed James instead.

In this current situation Sanchez has all the power and Arsenal have none. Keep him and they are losing a £50m plus asset in less than 12 months time for nothing.

Maybe he has a contract, thats way out there, but I got my thinking head on tonight.
Maybe he has a contract that you will hold him too, and maybe you will still miss out on CL again, and maybe he will fuck off for free in 12 months, and maybe if you ever went 35 years without a trophy you would learn some humility as a club, and maybe the spaces in the ground would be even bigger than they were at the end of last season, and maybe you are a horrible fucking club. Maybe

Its not illegal to keep him.
Surely it would not be the greatest idea to keep your best player when he wants out. I would love to be a fly on the wall in the dressing room. Probably another failed season at Arsenal. And at the end of said season, Sanchez leaves on a free. You couldn't make it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.