Aleksandar Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except when he couldn't be arsed tracking back
Yup unfortunately he was less than 100% at times, overall he has been a pretty decent player but there have been highs and lows rather than consistent steadiness.

Yup unfortunately he was less than 100% at times, overall he has been a pretty decent player but there have been highs and lows rather than consistent steadiness.
I agree but his sell by date was a few summers ago when we might of got decent money for him. We as a club need to learn when the time is right to move players on.

Mate watching him jog back when other teams are bombing on and out numbering our defence as at the back is neither a lack of skill or ability.

He was usually jogging back because his arse was hanging out for bombing too far up the pitch.

Fantastic delivery of a ball and his character can be misconstrued, the Balkan guys can be a bit weird to get a handle on.

I agree but his sell by date was a few summers ago when we might of got decent money for him. We as a club need to learn when the time is right to move players on.
Not sure that the money we might have got is that important £16M over 7-8 year is about £2M per year. Had we got an upgrade I wouldn’t object to having sold him but Left backs are not cheap and there have been remarkably few good ones traded recently. I'm mainly hoping we get Mendy and he works out well .Kolarov as a Left centre back was OK last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.