Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
the french press maybe be playing games here and the quote being used by the british media could be a smoke and mirrors again. this summer the media have had a field day with manchester city in the targets and signings somebody is playing games and next things go tits up and city look silly. i have this funny feeling the press/media want pep out of manchester city before he can build this empire and the premier league does not want manchester city running away with the league for the next 5 years and somebody is working behind the scenes doing the dirty they are under orders to unsettle pep and man city in anyway possible

we seen it last season in the premier league with the officials in the games and media watch on city players some of the stuff going on was criminal you only have to watch the chelsea game at the etihad to see what was going on i am not looking forward to the new season just yet and i have not change my mind something fishy going on

Please will you more experienced Blue Mooners advise me here...

Can I now, at 2.10pm on Saturday, consider B Mendy to be a City player or should I wait a tad longer?

the french press maybe be playing games here and the quote being used by the british media could be a smoke and mirrors again. this summer the media have had a field day with manchester city in the targets and signings somebody is playing games and next things go tits up and city look silly. i have this funny feeling the press/media want pep out of manchester city before he can build this empire and the premier league does not want manchester city running away with the league for the next 5 years and somebody is working behind the scenes doing the dirty they are under orders to unsettle pep and man city in anyway possible

we seen it last season in the premier league with the officials in the games and media watch on city players some of the stuff going on was criminal you only have to watch the chelsea game at the etihad to see what was going on i am not looking forward to the new season just yet and i have not change my mind something fishy going on
Oh Lord you better be ready for the abuse after that post mate, this forum doesn't allow free thinking, just the popularist opinions. Good post though.

Making a valid point is flapping? In your world maybe. I simply pointed out the situation as it currently stands. Your reaction is more of a flap from how I see it.
Sniffety sniff sniff.
Your posting history makes interesting reading.
Before you posted on this thread, your last posts were in 2011 when you were slagging off Mancini and the team at that time.
Take the mancunian way out of the city mate and call in at rag cafe, you'll be at home there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.