Welcome Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Mendy!!

giphy.gif

What about..... " benji mendy , hes got to be , the best fullback your likely to see'ee .on monday morning he signed with no warning . But we guarentee. That tuesday evening he'll be here wearing our beeeeee . Ok ill get ma coat

Forget the coat just go.....

Loving every minute of this transfer window, I don't give a flying f"ck how much we are spending, I don't care if we overspend on a player, we are strengthening where we needed to strengthen, the powers that be at UEFA shackled us a few years ago, they slowed down the progress, this is now our way of saying f"ck you, we will spend what we want on who we want and if that sounds raggish of me, I don't give a f"ck, we are assembling not only a strong team but a stronger squad, we have quality youth starting too shine, I have always in my heart knew the future was blue. I welcome each and everyone of our signings, I don't care how much we are paying you, it's not my money directly, the sheikh can afford it and I think we will f"cking walk the league this season.

Another signing in the bag Mendy hopefully hits the ground running and proves to be well worth his fee,don't know if it's been mentioned but the comments section on BBC. Sport website on mendy are hilarious,the pure bile being spouted mostly I would say by rags is a joy to behold,what I can't understand is if we aren't important then why are they so caught up on spewing their bile about us hahaha these fuckers are the true bitters..

Mendy Mendy Looks good to me,
Mendy Mendy he as come to Man City,
To win the cup the title and champions leaaaaague that's why Benny Mendy has come to cityyyyyyy

To the Tune of monday monday Mama's and Papa's

Bienvenue Benjamin.

Je suis très heureux que tu sois à City. J'espère que nous gagnerons beaucoup de trophées pendant ton séjour chez nous.

Another signing in the bag Mendy hopefully hits the ground running and proves to be well worth his fee,don't know if it's been mentioned but the comments section on BBC. Sport website on mendy are hilarious,the pure bile being spouted mostly I would say by rags is a joy to behold,what I can't understand is if we aren't important then why are they so caught up on spewing their bile about us hahaha these fuckers are the true bitters..

Exactly the same on the Danilo one yesterday.

Hilarious reading for Blues everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.