Welcome Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly the same on the Danilo one yesterday.

Hilarious reading for Blues everywhere.
Brilliant isn't it,and these dumb fuckers forget that they have spent even larger sums of money than us you just couldn't make it up,think I might go and read the Danilo comments now then back to the mendy one's hahaha..

Scrap the third line and its a cracker.

OK let me think, how about

Its raining Mendy, allelujah
Its raining Mendy amen
When he runs down the wing and when he plays the ball in
Well be winning the fjjking league in May

Or We'll be winning the league with Ben Mendy.

I can't decide

Last edited:
OK let me think, how about

Its raining Mendy, allelujah
Its raining Mendy amen
When he runs down the wing and when he plays the ball in
Well be winning the league with Ben Mendy
Its raining........

It doesn't scan properly; one too many syllables in "it's raining Mendy". What about "it's raining Ben"?

Damn, but I'm good. Lennon & McCartney? Pfft.

1. Benjamin Mendy‏Verified account @benmendy23 5h5 hours ago
    Se firma.
    2712.png
    1f602.png

DFf8nNHXgAEoun3.jpg

780 replies17,028 retweets22,758 likes
Bernardo Silva‏Verified account @BernardoCSilva
Replying to @benmendy23
1f601.png
1f4aa.png
come on Mendééééé!

7:39 AM - 24 Jul 201

1. New conversation

2. Benjamin Mendy‏Verified account @benmendy23 3h3 hours ago
      Replying to @BernardoCSilva
      ahah caraillouuuu je t'attend ramène vites ta tête car t'es le seul que je peut embêter pour le moment ahahah
      1f919-1f3fe.png
      1f499.png

Translated from French by Bing

@BernardoCSilva haha caraillouuuu I waiting for you back fast your head because you're the only one that I can annoy yet ahahah

I love the fact he has told Bernardo to hurry up back for training as he is the only one he can annoy at the moment, gonna be a huge player for us and a huge character

I still haven't gotten used to player saying that it's a 'dream come true' to play for us no matter how many times I've seen it.

Wearing 22 eh? Big, big boots to fill in terms of professionalism and dedication. Until his decline, Gael Clichy was always super reliable in spite of his attacking shortcomings.

What a season we have in store. Injuries permitting, we could be a squad with no weaknesses, even if we are a light in defensive midfield.

I loved his interview. I speak French fluently as some here know and Mendy was surprisingly quite articulate, and came across as intelligent and also very professional and tactful. Oh and you can tell he REALLY wants to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.