Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.

We'll go all out to sign him if he's given his word. I really don't think any valuation arsenal put on will stop us. If Pep has really got him on side and he's pricing himself out of going elsewhere there is no chance Pep and City would walk away and let him rot one more year somewhere he doesn't want to be. That would be as bad as what Alves did to us and Pep stands by his men.

Odds of getting either Ric?

I'm not that confident of getting either tbh, but then I'm a bad pessimist! Personally think there's little chance of signing Mbappe, and Sanchez remains in the balance. Looks like he's keeping his end of the bargain, just have to hope Arsenal relent.

I'm not that confident of getting either tbh, but then I'm a bad pessimist! Personally think there's little chance of signing Mbappe, and Sanchez remains in the balance. Looks like he's keeping his end of the bargain, just have to hope Arsenal relent.
Sanchez publicly asking to leave is the key.

Obviously I'm assuming City are confident, hence the brief. Hope we can get Alexis in, if we do it's a game changer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.