Diana - the princess of hearts.

And it seems to me that you lived your life like a candle in the wind. Never knowing - "can't remember the next bit". Hums to self.

I genuinely went out (for a couple of months, 13 years ago) with a girl who told me she had previously had a brief relationship with James Hewitt. She said she met him while skiing. She told me he always said the Prince Harry rumours were utter bollocks. Other than that, she didn't say much about him. I never pressed her on it. I think she was telling the truth.

She was a little dull tbh. Pretty though. And a really good heart. Certainly no regrets.

'It's a Wonderful Life' is one of my favourite films. As is 'Harvey'.

Completely agree. It shows you what a ridiculous institution it is; seeing as he's probably the most capable Royal, after the Queen - and he might not even be genetically related to her.

The monarchy, just like religion, is a completely out-dated concept which makes very little sense in the grand scheme of things. Historically, I also dread to think how many deaths/murders both concepts have been responsible for.

I'm beginning to think it was all a hoax so she and dodo could set up in toronto
6938639331b37fdeccfa86027cc2d7d9.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.