Ousmane Dembélé

Imagine an attack like this for the future
Dembele Jesus mbappe sane
B.silva Kdb
We would be unstoppable for a decade.

I don't think we'd be after him unless Raheem flops completely this year and I don't see him doing that. It doesn't make sense to sign him when we have sterling, Bernando and Walker operating on that side.

I don't think we'd be after him unless Raheem flops completely this year and I don't see him doing that. It doesn't make sense to sign him when we have sterling, Bernando and Walker operating on that side.
What side? Dembele isn't a pure winger, he can play anywhere - LW, RW, 10, False 9. Effective from any direction. Tuchel used him mostly as AM/FW with a license to drift wide.

What side? Dembele isn't a pure winger, he can play anywhere - LW, RW, 10, False 9. Effective from any direction. Tuchel used him mostly as AM/FW with a license to drift wide.

Perfect Pep player, no?

Doesn't even know if he's right or left footed lol. Would love him here.

that's better than. I've seen him operating on right.

Perfect Pep player, no?

Doesn't even know if he's right or left footed lol. Would love him here.

He is. Yeah, that interview was legendary. I know what should be asked first in the club video if he signs)

His dribbling reminds of Pele's, isn't it? Uses the same little tricks with changing of the leading foot. Ronaldo de Lima also loved it, hence the comparisons with Pele at the dawn of his career. But both were right-footed, Dembele takes it to another level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.