Ousmane Dembélé

Well if it's his agent trying to push for the move and he's happy enough to stay at Arsenal we should back off,only want players who are prepared to at least show some desire to play for us,by the sounds of your post he's not that arsed about coming or not let's move on to other targets then..

Just cos someone (allegedly) is happy to be at Arsenal doesnt mean he wouldnt also be happy to be at City. If someone told me id get to be a pro footballer and earn millions of pounds but on the condition itd be at PSG or Juve i really wouldnt give a fuck where i was gonna be! its not a bad life this whole pro football thing haha

Just cos someone (allegedly) is happy to be at Arsenal doesnt mean he wouldnt also be happy to be at City. If someone told me id get to be a pro footballer and earn millions of pounds but on the condition itd be at PSG or Juve i really wouldnt give a fuck where i was gonna be! its not a bad life this whole pro football thing haha
Would you go to the rags ?

Hahaha yeah get that mate,but just don't like the thought of it being the agent pushing it,how come you get info of sorts,is it through a connection at our club or Arsenal's or neither, if you can't say that's no problem either I'm just curious .

i heard that it was mainly sanchez's pushing for him to leave and sanchez is happy to say. that doesnt mean his agent hasnt won though, cos obviously we know agents have a lot of sway over their clients...just something to consider really!

I know mate, I wasn't digging you out, was just using it for some balance, i.e. getting overexcited is just as bad as flapping at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.