Inigo Martinez

Gonna have to trust the scouting team on this one.

Had reservations about Danilo. Already in preseason I've seen enough to see what a good squad addition he'll be. Hopefully Martinez is the same.
Our scouting team got us Mangala, and I read somewhere that we didn't really scout Danilo , it was an opportunistic buy that Pep had previously scouted.

Our scouting team got us Mangala, and I read somewhere that we didn't really scout Danilo , it was an opportunistic buy that Pep had previously scouted.

I'm not sure what your point is. Gabriel Jesus, DeBruyne, Mendy, Walker, Sane, Bernardo opportunistic? Sounds like we've done a good job as you had to go back 3 years to find one that didn't work out :-)

I would've liked to have seen Mangala be given another chance, but it seems pretty clear that's not going to happen. Not seen much of Martinez, but given the price he seems a fairly pragmatic choice, especially if he can cover at left back too.

I would've liked to have seen Mangala be given another chance, but it seems pretty clear that's not going to happen. Not seen much of Martinez, but given the price he seems a fairly pragmatic choice, especially if he can cover at left back too.
Any inside info on this one Ric?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.