Inigo Martinez

076c1d5d305ab36cbf8f277f06a2c1ee--nike-high-heels-womens-high-heels.jpg

Not seen him myself but by all accounts he isn't that special. If that's the case i'd much rather keep Mangala. His physical attributes are tailor made for the premier league, he revels in physical battles against big brutes like Kane,Costa,Lukaku etc If we play 3 at the back i really think having him as part of a 3 could make us almost impenetrable. You need defenders that complement each other to deal with all kinds of attacks, we don't currently have anybody like Mangala. I don't think Pep wants him around but this could be one where our hand might be forced if we can't get rid and don't have the funds to bring in a striker and defender and if that's the case i believe it would be a blessing in disguise.

Not seen him myself but by all accounts he isn't that special. If that's the case i'd much rather keep Mangala. His physical attributes are tailor made for the premier league, he revels in physical battles against big brutes like Kane,Costa,Lukaku etc If we play 3 at the back i really think having him as part of a 3 could make us almost impenetrable. You need defenders that complement each other to deal with all kinds of attacks, we don't currently have anybody like Mangala. I don't think Pep wants him around but this could be one where our hand might be forced if we can't get rid and don't have the funds to bring in a striker and defender and if that's the case i believe it would be a blessing in disguise.

The thought of Mangala staying sends a chill down my spine.

I was for using him when Pelligrini was here, but he will fall apart in a Pep system.

Never seen this guy at all.

Is he quick? Good on the ball? Etc.

Video covering last season:
quite often on his arse, but he really is a fighter. To me he is more of a traditional DM given his height.
But maybe that's how Pep is interpreting modern style playing defenders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.