Parking near/at the Etihad

I'm really fucked off we cant park on Palmerston Street anymore. There are no residents houses here apart from a few right near ancoats! Looks like ill not be doing many night games this season! League cup and champions league definitely getting booted.

I'm really fucked off we cant park on Palmerston Street anymore. There are no residents houses here apart from a few right near ancoats! Looks like ill not be doing many night games this season! League cup and champions league definitely getting booted.

It's put another £100 onto the cost of attending because I now have to pay to park

Having beer & doing the tram for the Everton game, normally park round the corner from the railway bridge near the abattoir and expect it to be carnage.

@urban genie Should still be ok,if the private car park where we mainly park,on New Viaduct St is open,or do you know if restrictions are to the actual street area ? Bit of a daft question like,but if it isn't open this season,as car parks come and go around the ground,we will have to make alternative arrangements,typically though it would be a night match first home game

Having beer & doing the tram for the Everton game, normally park round the corner from the railway bridge near the abattoir and expect it to be carnage.

Tram to the ground is fine, after the game is just a nightmare. Especially when they stick to a 12 minute service and send single trams.

I have always parked near Ashbury's station and I manage it despite being in my 70's with some walking problems. Unless you are disabled it is not that far to walk although admittedly I may have to get there earlier to get my place. I doubt whether it is anything to do with City.

Tram to the ground is fine, after the game is just a nightmare. Especially when they stick to a 12 minute service and send single trams.
Usually get the tram up if drinking and after the game either walk into town or have some in D's or the Townley while it clears.

Logic would say with all these restrictions that the Metro would have lined up loads of trams..........

This has nothing to do with the club. It's a scheme to alleviate nuisance parking for residents near the ground on match days.

It all bollox though, forcing people to pay for official parking or get the ridiculously bad public transport. We've been in the ground 14 years now, why suddenly introduce these changes now.

I have always parked near Ashbury's station and I manage it despite being in my 70's with some walking problems. Unless you are disabled it is not that far to walk although admittedly I may have to get there earlier to get my place. I doubt whether it is anything to do with City.

You'll be fighting with me plus another 500+ cars that are being moved out from the other areas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.