Alternative striker options

Academica

If Mbappe and Sanchez don't sign do people think we would stick with what we have got or go for another stiker. If so who would be a realistic target.

Don't know a lot about him, but how decent is Timo Werner? Seems like a reasonable alternative.
Could be an alternative I think, but I doubt we can prize him away from Leipzig, so not a realistic option in my humble opinion.

Don't know a lot about him, but how decent is Timo Werner? Seems like a reasonable alternative.

He would likely be a very good fit, but as Jazzman says there's no way Leipzig will part with him. They rejected Liverpool's incredibly generous bids for Keita because they want to play in the CL with the team that got them there, don't think it would be any different for us.

Dries Mertens can play LW and CF and scored loads of goals last season however he is 30 so not the best choice. But he might be the only "that" level forward available.

Dries Mertens can play LW and CF and scored loads of goals last season however he is 30 so not the best choice. But he might be the only "that" level forward available.

Napoli won't sell any top players this season i also think he recently signed a new contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.