Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a world class player who would improve virtually any team, but I can't really see him at City. If Madrid were to sell then United seems a more likely destination. Have we even been linked with him, other than the Betfred story in Wales?!

Have we done the legwork necessary to launch a successful bid for Bale? It doesn't seem that we've been pursuing him, Mbappe has clearly been our prime target.

It's a strange one. Something telling me I don't want him here. Age, injuries, cost, but I would be a little concerned if that lot got him.

Hopefully he stays put.

Sane has shown much more at 20 than Bale ever did

If we are in for him it smacks as a panic buy because we didn't get our first two targets

I would prefer to keep what we have got and blood foden and Diaz

It's a strange one. Something telling me I don't want him here. Age, injuries, cost, but I would be a little concerned if that lot got him.

Hopefully he stays put.

Hated when he turned up against us with Spurs. Always knew we'd have trouble, think that's the kinda player he is. Wins matches by himself (when he's fit) a lot of his Madrid goals are headers too.

He's a world class player who would improve virtually any team, but I can't really see him at City. If Madrid were to sell then United seems a more likely destination. Have we even been linked with him, other than the Betfred story in Wales?!

maybe we have been told that alexis is a definite no no and we have moved on? possibly knowing that mbappe wants Madrid so we have done a deal regarding bale? can`t shake that image when bale was holding a NYCFC shirt and thinking I wonder if we could sign him for us first with the promise of a career ending big money pay day in new York as well?

No. But some betting 'tip' person has been swinging his dick about in Wales. Apparently.

It's most likely a load of bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.