Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would get banned from Europe if we went over ffp.

It would be the end of Pep & maybe Jesus, Sane etc would then follow him out the door.

Of course, but if we have the cash sat there as Billy is suggesting, but won't pull the trigger because of a pr backlash, that's silly.

We'd still make a profit even with M'bappe.

I really meant abandon the business plan which seems to require year on year profit increase.
To just eat into our projected next year profits and shall we say not make a loss next accounts may not be ideal.

I can see we may have a plan to attract more income that way but surely there comes a point in terms of transfer cost where no player is capable of proving his worth by generating more profit.

We would get banned from Europe if we went over ffp.

It would be the end of Pep & maybe Jesus, Sane etc would then follow him out the door.

Can't see Uefa wanting top players not playing in there top competition.

Banning PSG would mean banning Neymar and possibly Mbappe

Breakaway competition is just around the corner and all it will need is a little push.

Of course, but if we have the cash sat there as Billy is suggesting, but won't pull the trigger because of a pr backlash, that's silly.

We spent 200 million gross last summer without the new tv deal money and still turned a profit. We will sell at least 100 million worth of players. The idea that FFP prevents us from paying for Mbappe seems super fishy to me. The people who I know around Pep and the club seem to suggest it's not about FFP but about "value".

Can't see Uefa wanting top players not playing in there top competition.

Banning PSG would mean banning Neymar and possibly Mbappe

Breakaway competition is just around the corner and all it will need is a little push.

UEFA don't run football. Utd, etc do.

They would all go out & get pissed, to celebrate, if we broke ffp rules, then fucking destroy us.

We spent 200 million gross last summer without the new tv deal money and still turned a profit. We will sell at least 100 million worth of players. The idea that FFP prevents us from paying for Mbappe seems super fishy to me. The people who I know around Pep and the club seem to suggest it's not about FFP but about "value".

Well they must put a 'value' on players, if they didn't, it would be a shambles.

Pep would have needed to be convinced about the value surely.

I do think the value narrative is just a negotiating tactic.

You should never reveal your hand in poker and it's interesting to note that City briefed SKY about not bidding/or at the asking price, simply because our hand would be less strengthened if there was a confirmation of tapping up.

I do think the value narrative is just a negotiating tactic.

You should never reveal your hand in poker and it's interesting to note that City briefed SKY about not bidding/or at the asking price, simply because our hand would be less strengthened if there was a confirmation of tapping up.

I like it when you calm me. im hoping that's all true too. The alternative ... well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.