Talksport

Sorry to butt in, but they were actually talking about Owen Hargreaves co commentating last night. Hope you don't mind me correcting you
My mistake then, sure i heard them say McMaaanaaaamaaaan, i only caught bits of it i was in and out of the room, fucking hoovering:)

Just heard Gail Emms on the Sports bar Whinging about her lack of a career after retiring

Gail firstly no one gives a flying feck about a sport for people who don't like using a hard object.

What did you expect? you won a silver medal in a crap sport, why are you still moaning about being left to fend for yourself,
welcome to the real world.

Can you type? Use a broom? Answer the phone? Get a Job you silly girl.

Just heard Gail Emms on the Sports bar Whinging about her lack of a career after retiring

Gail firstly no one gives a flying feck about a sport for people who don't like using a hard object.

What did you expect? you won a silver medal in a crap sport, why are you still moaning about being left to fend for yourself,

Just a quick google, she's got a degree in Sports Science. One year teacher training and she's done.

Who?

My mistake then, sure i heard them say McMaaanaaaamaaaan, i only caught bits of it i was in and out of the room, fucking hoovering:)

article-1358734-0166D84800000578-999_634x542.jpg

She could go into the art film industry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.