Danny Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt he will move this late in the window. Unless United offer north of 60 million...But saying that Pep did seem to want 4 FBs....

It means he's very jealous of Kyle Walker.

I think it's more than that though, I doubt he'd be so bold if he was the only one in the dressing room who felt the same way.

There's a lot of older players in that Spurs squad who've not won anything despite 4 or 5 years at Spurs, and now they're seeing the club not invest when they're on the brink of being in a position to win the league. There's never been a more obvious time to chuck in 100m in transfer fees but Levy won't do it.

Pochettino won't be far behind them.

I think it's more than that though, I doubt he'd be so bold if he was the only one in the dressing room who felt the same way.

There's a lot of older players in that Spurs squad who've not won anything despite 4 or 5 years at Spurs, and now they're seeing the club not invest when they're on the brink of being in a position to win the league. There's never been a more obvious time to chuck in 100m in transfer fees but Levy won't do it.

When we signed walker the media said we wanted rose too and when levy wouldn't budge we signed mendy, I'm sure that has pissed rose right off

It's a bizzare situation at Spurs. If ever a club needed a final push, then it's them.

Levy is one tight ass mother fucker though. If I was a player or manager, I'd be livid.

Nothing Rose said was out of place and whilst I'll never agree with calling things out publicly, I can sort if see why he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.