Glass Tunnel now taking shape

There will be lots of blue on game days. If you look at the dressing room we had prior, when everyone was in there, it was almost too much blue. Walls, Lockers, Shirts, Ceiling, Chairs. From a design standpoint, it was a bit too much. Now you have some more muted subtle tones to compliment the blue on kits, etc. Just my worthless 2 cents.

Prob kept neutral for other events?

so if you was fortunate enough to sponsor city at a premium rate wouldn't you like to take clients to top restaurant and entertainment
so not quiet bollox now

Nah, loads of bollocks. Dressing room looks smart though.

And when the players walk out onto the pitch, line up and face the stand as the Premier League music starts, they'll be looking at empty corporate seats

Perhaps instead they will look up to the second tier where they will again see a swathe of empty seats as this is where the Directors sit

How intimidating this will be for our opposition

Perhaps one of the electronic billboards can flash up the message "Welcome to the Emptyhad"

Jesus. You're a barrel of laughs.

Just enquired about the price of the Liverpool game in here for my dad's birthday, but wish I hadn't. Crazy price and now I wont be left alone, already had 4 emails and an Australian woman has just rung me to talk about it.

Just enquired about the price of the Liverpool game in here for my dad's birthday, but wish I hadn't. Crazy price and now I wont be left alone, already had 4 emails and an Australian woman has just rung me to talk about it.

Ask her what her best price is and say call me back nearer the date and maybe we can do a deal. They may be struggling to get takers.

You can't tell us that without letting us know the price quoted!!!
They were quoting £899+VAT for the Liverpool game. That's per person but the minimum order was for 4 people. If you want the VVIP experience, that's £21k+VAT (£25.2k) for 10 people.

It's utterly grotesque.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.